TÜV SÜD Functions Security Services - Factory Automation Safety Control
Nowadays it is quite necessary to control single equipment or even an entire pipeline for security in factory automation production sites, especially in high-risk work areas such as stamping equipment, CNC machining centers and welding production lines. If operators happen to go into danger zone, safety device failure due to malfunction or security functional design flaws is likely to cause vicious work-related accidents and thus gravely affect production schedule. How to ensure the efficiency and safety of automated production? How to improve the safety performance of security devices? How to quantify the safety function and performance levels of safety devices? The emergence of systematic functional safety standards like IEC 61508, IEC 62061 and ISO 13849-1 will help us to find an effective solution!
Which factory automation equipment needs to meet functional safety requirements:
In the field of modern process industry automatic control, functional safety certification applies to any equipment used to control security, such as:
Safety devices: two-hand control system, safety interlock switches, safety controllers, safety door switches, safety hinge switches, security encoder, security decoder, safety relays, safety sensors, safety PLC, etc.;
Electronic induction guarding device: safety light curtains, safety mats, safety edge switches, laser area scan protection device;
Mechanical equipment safety control systems: CNC machine tool control system, stamping equipment control system, printing equipment control systems, etc.;
Other safety-related equipment: AC serving system, industrial automation pipeline system, industrial robots, mechanical arms, etc.
TÜV SÜD functional safety services range:
- Functional safety technologic service:
- Functional safety technologic services based on IEC 61508 and ISO 13849-1 :
- Assessment of Performance Level (PL) based on ISO 13849-1 ;
- Safety analysis and safety circuit failure probability;
- Analyzing and optimizing system structure with Markov;
- Verifying various security-related parameters, such as PFDavg, HFT, CCF and SFF;
- Hardware, software evaluation and fault insertion testing.
- Product functional safety certification:
TÜV SÜD functional safety certification provides comprehensive security to ensure that product design meets the requirements of safety integrity or performance level in IEC61508, IEC62061and ISO13849-1 standards, through various systematic measures including functional safety management system audit, hardware assessment, software evaluation and EMC testing.
- Functional safety management system (FSM) services:
IEC 61508 and IEC61511 standards notes that in the development life cycle of functional safety products, it is necessary to develop a complete functional safety management file method and its corresponding assessment validation management method to ensure scientificity, controllability and traceability of product development. It is easier to obtain end-user acceptance for manufacturers with a perfect FSM management system. TÜV SÜD can provide comprehensive functional safety management system (FSM) services.
- Functional safety technical training:
- TÜV SÜD functional safety experts
- TÜV SÜD functional safety engineers
- Functional safety training with customizable themes designed forcustomer demand
Why choose TÜV SÜD?
- TÜV SÜD Playing an important role in the development and revision of functional safety international standards.
- Having a number of experienced technical experts and a strong local technical support team in the global functional safety technology field
- Successfully assisting a large number of equipment suppliers to succeed in the global functional safety technology field
- TÜV SÜD has provided functional safety consulting, training, auditing, testing and certification services for global well-known hardware manufacturers, software developers, design agencies, system integrators and end users.