TÜV SÜD functional safety services - ISO 26262 in the field of road vehicle safety control
Modern cars are being increasingly dependent on electronic systems while safety control systems become increasingly intelligent and technological. With the wide application of electrical devices, electronic devices and programmable electronic devices in the field of automotive control, there is a growing probability of potential threat to driver, passenger or pedestrian posed by failure or malfunction of these components. In addition, with the rapid development of hybrid electric vehicles (HEV) and electric vehicles (EV) technology, vehicle control systems need to meet such functional requirements as driving control, vehicle energy management, troubleshooting, security and fault-tolerant protection function, and all of the above safety-related systems need to meet the relevant requirements of ISO26262.
Automotive electronic equipment needs to meet the functional safety requirements:
In the field of road vehicle safety control, functional safety certification is applicable to devices with security control, such as:
- BMS - Battery Management System
- MCU - Micro Control Unit
- ECU - Electronic control unit
- ABS - Automotive anti-lock braking system
- BAS - Braking assisting system
- TPMS - Tire pressure real-time monitoring system
- PEPS - keyless entry system
- ESP - vehicle stability control system
- EPS - Electronic Power Steering System
- CCAS - Auto Collision Avoidance Radar System
- AFS - Adaptive Front Lighting System
- LDWS - lane departure warning system
- ASR - Traction Control System
- EBD - electronic brake force distribution system
- EBA - Emergency Brake Assisting System
- VSC - vehicle stability control system
- PAS - Parking Assisting System
- Seat-belt pre-tensioning
- Electronic brake system
- Vehicle control system hardware and software for electric vehicles (EV)
- Vehicle control system hardware and software for hybrid electric vehicle (HEV)
TÜV SÜD functional safety services range:
- ISO26262 functional safety technologic services:
- Functional safety assessment services of such standards as ISO 26262;
- Assessment of security levels based on ISO 26262 (ASIL);
- FMEDA assessment, verification and implementation;
- ISO26262 standards-based security analysis, recognition and demonstration;
- Verifying a variety of safety-related parameters;
- Hardware, software evaluation, fault insertion testing and environmental testing.
Product functional safety certification:
TÜV SÜD functional safety certification provides comprehensive security to ensure that product design meets the requirements of safety integrity or performance level in such standards as ISO 26262, through various systematic measures including functional safety management system audit, hardware assessment, software evaluation and EMC testing.
Functional safety management system (FSM) services:
IEC 61508 standard notes that in the development life cycle of functional safety products, it is necessary to develop a complete functional safety management file Method and its corresponding assessment validation management method to ensure scientificity, controllability and traceability of product development. It is easier to obtain end-user acceptance for manufacturers with a perfect FSM management system. TÜV SÜD can provide comprehensive functional safety management system (FSM) services, such as consulting, validation, and certification.
Functional safety technical training:
- TÜV SÜD functional safety experts
- TÜV SÜD functional safety engineers
- Functional safety training with customizable themes designed for customer demand
Why choose TÜV SÜD?
- TÜV SÜD Playing an important role in the development and revision of functional safety international standards.
- Having a number of experienced technical experts and a strong local technical support team in the global functional safety technology field
- Successfully assisting a large number of equipment suppliers to succeed in the global functional safety technology field
- TÜV SÜD has provided functional safety consulting, training, auditing, testing and certification services for global well-known hardware manufacturers, software developers, design agencies, system integrators and end users.