Functional safety knowledge service
Applicable object: all companies who design and develop safety-related control system;
Core value: have experienced technical experts providing support activities for clients, helping companies to quickly get familiar with technical requirements and work flow of functional safety, speeding up product development progress and making sure products compliance with functional safety requirements, and setting a sound foundation for specific certificate work.
Relevant knowledge service content:
- Project build and safety management support;
- Establish of functional safety management system (FSM);
- HW/SW development flow, firmware technology service;
- RAMS technical support;
- Risk identification and risk analysis support (HAZOP, LOPA, FTA, RBD, FMEA, Markov…);
- Development verification and validation support;
- Safety concept construction;
- Document construction support.
Functional safety deviation pre-audit service
Applicable object: mainly applies to company who wants to apply for functional safety certificate, and whose safety-related design in early stages and management work has certain kind of defect.
Core value: by means of technical support and deviation audit service, determining deviation between current design and final certification target, deepening corresponding technical personnel’s understanding of functional safety standards, and promoting progress of projects.
Relevant review activities:
- Safety management review
- Safety design concept review
- Preliminary audit of safety requirement specification
- Safety plan audit
- Initial Inspection of hardware & software structure
- Submission of deviation audit report