TÜV SÜD Functions Security Services - the Field of Process Automation Safety Control
Failure of related process instrumentation systems or security functional devices is likely to cause failure of overall vehicle control system, even vicious security accidents and ultimately serious consequences for personnel, equipment and the environment, if there are safety performance weaknesses for automatic control system due to complex process and a large number of equipment in modern industrial production process. How to control this disaster within the acceptable range? With releases of IEC 61508 and IEC 61511 standards, a systematic process for functional safety evaluation and testing can be an effective solution to this problem.
What equipment needs to meet the functional safety requirements:
In the field of modern process industry automatic control, functional safety certification applies to any equipment with process control security feature, which is divided into safety components and safety systems, such as:
Safety component category: on-site sensors, pressure transmitters, temperature transmitters, level transmitters, level switches, programmable controllers, logic solvers, on-site security enforcement facilities(pneumatic / hydraulic / electric), safety switches, safety valves, valve positioners, security fences, etc. ;
Safety system category: SIS (safety instrumentation system), ESD (emergency stop system), instrument protection system (IPS), combustion management system (BMS), F & G (fire and gas protection system), HIPPS (high-pressure pipeline protection system), PSD (process shutting down system).
TÜV SÜD functional safety services range:
- Functional safety technical services:
- Fault tree analysis (FTA), failure mode and effects analysis (FMEA / FMEDA);
- HAZOP risk assessment services, LOPA protective layer analysis services;
- Safety analysis and safety circuit failure probability;
- Analyzing and optimizing system structure with Markov;
- Verifying various security-related parameters, such as PFDavg, HFT, CCF, SFF;
- Hardware and software evaluation, fault insertion testing;
- Assessment of safety integrity level (SIL).
- Product functional safety certification:
TÜV SÜD functional safety certification provides comprehensive security to ensure that product design meets the requirements of safety integrity or performance level in IEC61508 and IEC61511 standards, through various systematic measures including functional safety management system audit, hardware assessment, software evaluation and EMC testing.
- Functional safety management system (FSM) services:
IEC 61508 and IEC61511 standards notes that in the development life cycle of functional safety products, it is necessary to develop a complete functional safety management file method and its corresponding assessment validation management method to ensure scientificity, controllability and traceability of product development. It is easier to obtain end-user acceptance for manufacturers with a perfect FSM management system. TÜV SÜD can provide comprehensive functional safety management system (FSM) services.
- Functional safety technical training:
- TÜV SÜD functional safety experts
- TÜV SÜD functional safety engineers
- Functional safety training with customizable themes designed for customer demand
Why choose TÜV SÜD?
- TÜV SÜD Playing an important role in the development and revision of functional safety international standards.
- Having a number of experienced technical experts and a strong local technical support team in the global functional safety technology field
- Successfully assisting a large number of equipment suppliers to succeed in the global functional safety technology field
- TÜV SÜD has provided functional safety consulting, training, auditing, testing and certification services for global well-known hardware manufacturers, software developers, design agencies, system integrators and end users.