Certification Marks assure quality
In today’s competitive environment, product safety and quality has become a high priority worldwide. Increasingly these qualities are becoming key differentiating factors for products. While there are national and international standards and regulations that help maintain products to a certain standard, a more direct and visible sign is needed to communicate directly to consumers. This is where an impartial and independent Testing and Certification Body such as TÜV SÜD can help add value.
TÜV SÜD is recognised around the world as a leading independent product Certification Body, providing a variety of quality assurance, certification and audit services. We can provide you with a basis for protection from product liability issues, while engendering confidence in your products through globally recognised and respected Certification Marks.
Our services at a glance
TÜV SÜD Certification Mark
- TÜV SÜD Certification Marks are issued to demonstrate compliance to international standards or TÜV SÜD’s own requirements. They can be used as a marketing tool such as hang tag, marking etc. on the end product.
- The CE marking is a mandatory marking for any product that falls within the scope of an EU Directive and is intended for sale in the European Market. By affixing the marking to a product, the manufacturer, importer or entity is declaring that the product conforms to the appropriate EU Directives.
- TÜV SÜD supports customers throughout the entire process of obtaining CE conformity with services such as research into and interpretation of standards as well as risk assessment and design review.
- The GS or “Geprüfte Sicherheit” (Tested Safety) Mark is a voluntary certification mark based on the German Equipment and Product Safety Act (GPSG) and indicates a product’s compliance to German or European safety standards.
- Recognised worldwide even in the supply chain, the GS Mark is issued upon the completion of a testing and production inspection programme, this will remain valid on the condition that an annual inspection is carried out.
- Obtaining the trusted mark demonstrates your commitment to consumer protection and enhances consumer’s confidence in your products.
IECEE CB scheme
- The IEC System for Conformity Testing and Certification of Electrical and Electronic Components, Equipment and Products.
Food grade mark
Product certification services according to various national requirements
- KC-mark (Korea Certification)
- GOST-R (Russian Certification)
- CCC (China Compulsory Certification)
- And more…