Firstly, how shall we prevent ourselves scientifically from getting infected in our daily lives?
- Put on your mask to block virus droplets and wash your hands frequently.
- Keep away from crowds. Don't eat venison.
- Open your windows for ventilation.
- Don't panic and maintain a good mentality.
Besides, we have also listed some useful prevention tips in every working scenario / so that you can get equipped upon returning to your workplace.
During daily commuting, please avoid taking public transport if possible. Instead, you can opt for driving, walking or cycling to work.
If you have to take public transport, please note the following points:
- Please keep at least 1 meter away from other passengers when taking public transport.
- Please avoid touching anything on public transportation vehicles. You might as well put on disposable gloves.
- If you touch stuff on public vehicles, please remember to clean your hands with disinfectant wipes or hand sanitizer after getting off.
When taking a lift, please note:
- Use a tissue or other stuff when pressing a button.
- Don't talk with others in the lift and keep a distance away from other passengers.
- Wash your hands immediately after getting off the lift.
- Please take the stairs if you are located in lower floors and keep away from hand rails.
Upon returning to the office, please take care:
- Cooperate with persons in charge for registration and temperature checking.
- Keep central air-conditioner off, ensure good ventilation, and dress warmly.
- Reduce face-to-face communication and opt for online meetings instead.
- Keep at least 1 meter away from your colleagues.
- Wash your hands before and after handing over paperwork.
When having meals, please pay attention to:
- Try to bring your own lunchbox and avoid eating at dining hall.
- Take turns and avoid crowds.
Upon returning home, please note:
- Spray the sole with alcohol and place your shoes in a ventilated place.
- Wash hands thoroughly..
- Place your overcoat and handbags in a ventilated place/or iron them at high temperature.
- Spray your keys with alcohol and wipe your mobiles for disinfection.