The two-day forum is jointly organised with Munich Network and takes place on 9 - 10 June 2015 in Munich, Germany.
The objective of the event is to provide entrepeneurs with the platform to present their innovations and seek collaboration opportunities with TÜV SÜD.
All participating start-ups will get an individual briefing on potential synergies, their audience on the next day and feedback on their company presentation. The day closes with a get together with representatives from TÜV SÜD AG, providing an opportunity for informal discussions and networking.
The second day is the official presentation day with one-on-one meetings with TÜV SÜD decision makers from the Strategy & Innovation, Product Management and Mergers & Acquisition areas.
Important dates and details:
- The official conference language is English.
- To get an invitation to this TÜV SÜD event, please complete the application form in English and upload your executive summary (PDF) here.
- Application deadline: 29 March 2015.
- Successful applicants will be notified by 22 April 2015.
TÜV SÜD Digital Venture Forum offers you the opportunity to initiate a valuable partnership with TÜV SÜD decision makers. There are collaboration opportunities in the following areas:
- Strategic investment
- Development collaboration
- Go-to-market partnership
- Customer or supplier relationship
- Licensing agreements
We are looking for emerging companies with ambitious growth targets at all stages of the value chain that fulfill one or more of the following requirements:
- Excellent innovation in terms of technology and/or business model
- Technical maturity in form of a functioning prototype and/or minimum proof of concept
- Business contact with partners and customers showing interest in your product
- Generation of sales revenues and realistic above-average growth expectations
- Management team with high level of technical know-how, market expertise and leadership experience
Munich Network - Network for Innovation.
We're highly committed to Entrepreneurship and Innovation.
With a broad-based backbone in technology and industry, Munich Network is a techindustry driven independent but not for profit organization geared to promote innovation and entrepreneurship. We link strong global companies, established medium-sized companies and ambitious new technology ventures with research establishments, investors, financial service companies, consulting firms and entrepreneurs. This vibrant technology ecosystem illustrates a broad cross section of the dynamic German innovation and technology landscape.
In this role Munich Network is personally and directly connected with many of the most important technology centers here in Germany, in Europe and internationally. We function as a “Matchmaker”, connecting technology enterprises and entrepreneurs with key contacts in industry and in the user community. These contacts include research and development organizations, investors and especially regional, national and international initiatives.
Do you want to get in touch with us?
Munich Network - Netzwerk München e.V.
Katharina Hickel, Project Management
Rosenheimer Straße 145 i, 81671 Munich