TÜV SÜD functional safety junior engineers FSIE (FSInitial Engineer)
Functional safety training courses are specifically designed for domestic research institutes, manufacturers and other relevant agencies without the limits of qualifications, experience, age and foreign language skills, aiming to help related personnel to master FS knowledge and skills and deepen FS knowledge and practice.
The training is suitable for factory automation, process automation, petrochemical plants, process industries, power plants, nuclear energy, elevator equipment industry, railway signal control systems, rail traffic control systems, automotive electronics industry and automation control industry, as well as automatic control security systems for industrial equipment, electrical / electronic / programmable electronic safety components, safety control products developer, designer, system integrators, product managers, marketing personnel or enterprises that plan to apply for certification, all of which are based on such standards as IEC61508, IEC61511, ISO13849-1 to IEC 62061, IEC61513, ISO26262 and EN5012X.
- Prototype testing
- Helping technical staff to quickly grasp IEC61508 and its related functional safety standard architecture requirements and practices, and to understand expertise such as functional safety core technology.
- Improving development efficiency for security systems and products, enhancing overall systematic reliability and avoiding potential hazards to security function due to improper design.
- Helping security system and product meet requirements of SIL(Safety Integrity Level), and international market and relevant national safety regulations as well as the security requirements of owners;
- Helping obtain the necessary knowledge and skills for certification application or testing of a safety control system (based on IEC61508 standard).
- Introducing the standard architecture and concept of global functional safety industry
- Introducing the basic concept of functional safety (SFF, DC, PFD, PFH, V & V);
- How to create functional safety management FSM;
- How to organize files according to IEC 61508 requirements;
- A list of file preparation and its required content;
- How to define the security function and security status;
- How to define SIL level;
- Hardware design requirements;
- How to design a security systematic architecture?
- What is the reasoning behind selection of 1oo2, 1oo3, 2oo4 ...
- Safety specifications requirements and how to control systemic failure?
- How to build a security communications subsystem?
- How to control random failure?
- Reliability assessment techniques FMEA & RBD;
- Software design requirements;
- How to verify and confirm V &V;
- And so on.
Please pay attention to the announcement of our website or contact us directly!