- Based on IEC 61508, national standard GB/T 20438 has been implemented for many years.
- National standard GB/T 21109 in process control industry, equivalent to IEC 61511, has been implemented .Many domestic tender has explicit requirements that SIL3 is a necessity for safety-related equipments.
- National standard GB/T 21562in rail industry, equivalent to IEC 62278, has been implemented .Many domestic tenders has explicit requirements that SIL4 is a necessity for safety-related equipments.
- National standard GB/T 16855 in mechanical industry, equivalent to ISO13849, has been implemented
- National standard in mechanical industry, equivalent to IEC 62601, is underway. 20090708-Q-604 is seeking for opinions.
- National standard in nuclear industry , equivalent to IEC 61513, is being constructed.
The above equivalent standards have been implemented for many years in Europe.
ANSI/ISA-84 for Safety-related equipment in process industry, has adopted the principles and measures of IEC 61511and IEC 61508.
Unique advantages on TÜV SÜD functional safety training:
- Analyse course contents in depth gradually, thoroughly and clearly,
- helping all trainees acquire relevant functional safety knowledge solidly.
- Focus on practice and problem-solving
- Combined with TÜV SÜD extensive project experience, enhance students practical hands-on skills through exchange
- Enhance trainees’ project control capability
- Enhance trainees’ project control capability through small-medium size class, matching well with trainee’s discussion.
- Localize German functional safety lecture
Your benefits in TÜV SÜD functional safety training
- Learn the basic concepts and relevant international standards on functional safety requirements;
- Master the design method of functional safety and update the product design concept;
- Clear about the correct path to product development, shorten the development cycle effectively, reduce developing costs
- Communicating with certification expert on-site, Seek specific solution.
FSCP functional safety training is open for the relevant staff in (petrochemicals, fine chemicals, process control, automotive design, nuclear power, power plants, pharmaceutical, environmental protection, rail transportation)eg.
- Safety control system, hardware, software designers
- Testing engineers for security system
- Safety and quality management
- Security systems engineering, installation, commissioning and maintenance personnel
- Professional managers with a need of functional safety knowledge
- Project team involved in certification
- Marketing Specialist or related equipments in functional safety, systems, services, sales manager
- Staffs engaged in automatic control security system for industrial equipment, programmable electronic safety components, safety control product development and design, system integration
TÜV SÜD functional safety certification introduction
In 1999, TÜV SÜD established the world's first FSCP training program. The professional and rigorous certification process wins credit for TÜV SÜD in the industry. More than1,000 professionals have won TÜV SÜD FS ability and knowledge certification.
The FSCP aimed at certifying certificating professionals’ functional safety knowledge and ability. There are two qualifications: Functional Safety Professional (FSP) and Functional Safety Expert (FSE). Requirements are as follows:
FSP technical expert quality requirements:
- Bachelor's degree: at least 4-years experience in related fields
- Master's degree: at least 3-years experience in related fields
- Doctorate: at least 2- years experience in related fields
- Take part in FSP training and pass relevant tests
- 2 referrers
FSE technical expert quality requirements:
- Bachelor's degree: at least 8-years experience in related fields
- Master's degree: at least 7-years experience in related fields
- Doctorate: at least 6- years experience in related fields
- Submit two pieces of papers on cases study
- Equip with FSP qualification
TÜV SÜD FSCP qualifying examination is authorized by TÜV SÜD headquarters in Germany. The professional technical competence and qualification examination and certification is specially designed for functional safety practitioners in the field of (process control, mechanical safety, rail transportation, automotive safety industry)
The exam requires all trainees to have technical experience in functional safety field and equip with practical capability. Trainee who pass TÜV SÜD’s exam and acquire FSP/FSE qualifications, will entry into TÜV SÜD’s global functional safety expert database and acknowledged worldwide.
Please pay attention to the announcement of our website or contact us directly!