MEASURES FOR REOPENING AND OPERATION UNDER RESTRICTIONS
The entire automotive industry is currently facing major challenges. When operations are resumed at car manufacturers, car dealerships, and workshops, the protection of employees and customers is a high priority. We help you to implement solutions that keep processes and operations running despite Coronavirus-related regulations.
There are many questions to be answered:
- What needs to be taken into account at the sites when reopening?
- How does reopening affect sales, service, and after-sales?
- What protective measures must now be taken and in which area?
- How can the official requirements be implemented correctly?
- How do you get sales and profits back in the store?
As an experienced industry partner, TÜV SÜD supports you in these difficult times with specific services for maintaining and restarting your business. In doing so, we respond to your special needs in the automotive industry and also offer new, modern solutions tailored to your requirements.
With TÜV SÜD's COVID 19 risk management system, we help car dealerships, manufacturers, and workshops to cope with the current challenges, offer you industry solutions, and provide the necessary knowledge.
YOUR ADVANTAGES THROUGH OUR TÜV SÜD SERVICE
- A traditional, long-standing partner of the automotive industry
- Fast and uncomplicated help from one source
- Answering questions from related topics
- Digital solutions that drive your business forward
TAKE THE NEXT STEP TO GETTING YOUR BUSINESS BACK ON TRACK
Contact us to restart now or check out our regional websites to find services available in your country.