Reporting to TÜV SÜD Greater China Central Region IT Manager, this position is mainly responsible for providing quality support for Microsoft products and related, rapid and correct Problem Determination and Problem Source Isolation to TÜV SÜD Greater China internal colleagues. Work as 1st level IT engineer in IT helpdesk center and desk side support management.
Mainly focus on IT asset mgmt, PC image mgmt, software packaging and distribution, Anti-Virus, groupware, service desk mgmt, remote control, Software break/fix, system recovery and migration.
1. Support user on IT issues via hotline, Email or On site;
2. Handle user service request including telephone, file permission etc according to SLA;
3. Provide timely technical support on the problems and advisory service for internal colleagues;
4. Document and refine process;
5. Provide Technical Feedback to Development, Architects, Test, and Information Development for continuous Quality improvement;
6. Fullfill the task assigned by project manager or 2nd level engineer;
7. Collaborate with Second Level IT engineers to create quicker issue resolution to achieve high customer satisfaction;
8. Maintain a high level of professionalism and quality when interacting with internal colleagues.
1. Bachelor's Degree in computer science with 1 years IT industry experience, MCSE is preferred;
2. Experience in a global company is preferred;
3. ITIL knowledge is preferred;
4. Experience in other Microsoft technologies, including SQL Server, SDK are plus;
5. Excellent written and verbal English skill is a must;
6. Quick learning and troubleshooting skills are needed;
7. Hard working and great passion on new computer technology;
8. Strong desire to learn new technology;
9. Good at effective communication System;
10. Candidate must be proactive and highly self-motivated;
11. Demonstrate an aptitude and appetite for learning new technologies, evidenced by the ability to expand upon core knowledge.