Working as part of a team of environmental testing specialists and providing Technical advice and support to both the Service Line and Business Line (Test Lab and Sales Team).
1. Review technical documents such as test protocol, product specification and regulatory requirement to assist developing or updating laboratory SOP- Standard Operating Procedure and standardize test method for different product category test;
2. Monitor and improve test service quality in the department to ensure full compliance with customer requirement and ISO:17025 quality system requirement;
3. Responsible for new test request/project review, evaluate and implementation from test technical perspective;
4. Overall responsible for laboratory technical aspects which includes but not limited to test methods development, test fixture upgrading ,test standard interpretation and technical documents approval;
5. Provide necessary technical training, test knowledge sharing and workshop to ensure test department has enough competence and technical expertise to support test business developing and expanding;
6. Checking and approval of test report to ensure final test report with accurate and informative test result, and also follow up with customer and test engineer for test failure root cause analysis.
1. Experienced in mechanical testing and vibration testing, proven hands-on test experience in product /component reliability testing and associated ISO/IEC test standard is plus;
2. Experience in other test disciplines, for example EMC or material testing is preferred;
3. Experience of mechanical test rigs and vibration fixtures designing and verifying;
4. Knowledge of test fig/setup performance and structural function subject to vibration, hydraulics test system is preferred;
5. Solid understanding of instrumentation operating and maintenance skills;
6. Have A relevant mechanical science qualification;
7. Good numerical, logical, and analytical skills;
8. Good interpersonal, communication and organizational skills; and strong team work spirit to work with cross-function team and global team;
9. Flexible attitude and a willingness to solve problems;
10. Experience of working directly with customers, accountable and responsive to customer Inquiry/complain;
11. Experienced in report writing;
12. Experienced in manufacturing process and automotive industry is preferred.