Responsible for independent safety assessment (ISA) for railway signaling.
1. Review project documents, safety case and V&V documents;
2. Audit the safety and quality management for signaling companies;
3. Draft the audit report and final assessment report;
4. Lead the team for carrying out independent safety assessment (ISA) on signaling products;
5. Project management and coordination with clients and within TÜV SÜD group;
6. Conduct risk analysis if necessary;
7. Provide technical support to sales activities;
8. Provide consultancy supports to clients for non-conformities closure.
1. Bachelor Degree or above in railway signaling, electronic engineering, automation or software engineering;
2. Five years minimum job experience as engineer in the rail signaling industry;
3. Familiar with EN 5012x standards, understanding of IEC 61508 preferable;
4. Experience by signaling design institute or R&D department preferable;
5. Experience as safety manager or validator preferable;
6. Proficient in written, reading and oral English;
7. Adaptive and ready to learn;
8. Ability of working under pressure;
9. Intercultural and inter-personal communication skill;
10. Willing to travel;
11. Good at office software.