This position is responsible for planning and implementing sales activities to achieve MS Department’s business plan.
1. Develop business with existing and new customers through professional sales activities, such as (not limited);
a. Search for potential customer;
b. Create business opportunity by exploring channels and network;
c. Respond to and follow up customer’s enquiry;
d. Visit / meet customer and introduce company’s services;
e. Negotiate price and prepare quotation according to internal pricing system;
f. Prepare and confirm contract with customer;
2. Contribute personal efforts to team’s sales plan and reach assigned target;
3. Conduct customer management to maintain business relationship, increase brand & service awareness and enhance satisfaction among customers;
4. Serve main customers and keep good cooperation with them;
5. Support marketing on collecting information and promotion activities;
6. As assigned, coordinate between customer and internal groups on project start, payment and progress
7. Perform other duties assigned by Section Manager / Department Manager.
1. Bachelor degree or above;
2. Minimum 4 years working experience relating to Management Systems in industrial organizations, especially in railway industry;
3. Experience and knowledge on ISO 9001 / IRIS audit required;
4. Qualified IRIS audit, and with CCAA registration;
5. Good understanding and fulfillment to working related targets, standards, policies, procedures and instructions;
6. Respect and safeguard company’s image, reputation and benefit;
7. Diligence, self-motivation, self-improvement and strong teamwork spirit;
8. Good communication and interpersonal skills.