This position is responsible for conducting audit according to required standard in the Medical Device industry within Central Region, with the objective of delivering professional service to customers.
1. Perform audit according to standard requirements, regulatory requirements, internal requirements, code of conduct to ensure the service reliability;
2. Conduct seminar as assigned to expand TÜV SÜD influence;
3. Bring in potential customer information to support competition of sale revenue target;
4. Provide technical support to sales and marketing activities to ensure the related activities could be carried out successfully;
5. Perform other duties assigned by Section Manager / Department Manager.
1. Bachelor degree or above in the major of biology/medical science;
2. Minimum 4 years working experience in the fields of medical device design and manufacturing; including Minimum 2 years working experience in quality system management;
3. Good understanding and fulfillment to working related targets, standards, policies, procedures and instructions;
4. Diligence, self-motivation, self-improvement and strong teamwork spirit;
5. Good communication and interpersonal skills;
6. Can work independently and efficiently; can work under pressure;
7. Good command of computer skill, such as Word, Excel, PPT and etc;
8. Good command of written and spoken English;
9. Physical condition allows normal working, stable outputs and business trip as required.