This position is responsible for conducting Management Services audit.
1. Perform management system audits according to standard requirements, regulatory requirements, internal requirements, code of conduct;
2. Conduct seminar as assigned;
3. Bring in potential customer information;
4. Support sales and marketing activities in technical issues;
5. Support Certification Management to maintain customer relationship and enhance customer satisfaction;
6. Perform other duties assigned by Section Manager / Department Manager.
1. Bachelor degree or above;
2. Minimum 4 years working experience relating to Management Systems in industrial organizations;
3. Experience and knowledge on ISO 9001 / ISO/TS 16949 is required;
4. Registered auditor;
5. Good understanding and fulfillment to working related targets, standards, policies, procedures and instructions;
6. Respect and safeguard company’s image, reputation and benefit;
7. Diligence, self-motivation, self-improvement and strong teamwork spirit;
8. Good communication and interpersonal skills;
9. Can work independently and efficiently, can work under pressure;
10. Good computer skill;
11. Good command of English;
12. Physical condition allows normal working, stable outputs and business trip as required.