This position is responsible for handling projects as assigned of ENE department.
1. Be responsible for assigned projects according to internal and external requirements, standards and regulations(EU requirement –RoHS, REACH and FCM; and Germany buyer’s and retailer’s chemical requirements);
2. Complete projects within lead time;
3. Communicate in courteous and effective manner with colleagues and customers in all circumstances including answering technical queries, explaining technical points and providing the expert’s opinions;
4. Share, exchange experience / standards / technical information with other colleagues;
5. Self study new standards, knowledge database of intranet;
6. With authorization / appointment / contract from TÜV SÜD, fulfill relevant technical responsibilities;
7. Perform other duties assigned by Department Manager.
1. Bachelor degree or above; major in Chemistry or other related subject;
2. At least 2 years working experience in electrical or other related field; previous experience in test is preferred;
3. Good understanding and fulfillment to working related targets, standards, policies, procedures and instructions;
4. Respect and safeguard company’s image, reputation and benefit;
6. Diligence, self-motivation, self-improvement and strong teamwork spirit;
7. Good communication and interpersonal skills;
8. Can work independently and efficiently; can work under pressure;
9. Good computer skill;
10. Good command of English;
11. Physical condition allows normal working, stable outputs and business trip as required.