This position is responsible for planning and implementing sales activities to achieve Food/Health/Beauty Department's business plan.
1. Develop business with new customers in Food Contact business field through professional sales activities;
a. Search for potential customer;
b. Create business opportunity by exploring channels and network;
c. Respond to and follow up customer's enquiry;
d. Visit / meet customer and introduce company's services;
e. Negotiate price and prepare quotation according to internal pricing system;
f. Prepare and confirm contract with customer;
2. Contribute personal efforts to reach assigned personal sales target;
3. Conduct customer management to maintain business relationship, increase brand & service awareness and enhance satisfaction among customers;
4. Serve main traditional food contact customers and keep good cooperation with them;
5. Support Food Contact business line on collecting information and promotion activities;
6. As assigned, coordinate between customer and internal groups on project start, payment and progress;
7. Perform other duties assigned by Food contact business line sales supervisor.
1. Bachelor degree or above; Food or chemical engineer as preferred;
2. At least 2-year sales / marketing experience on traditional food, food additive, drinking water or food related products;
3. Good customer management skill and communication& sales skill;
4. Good understanding and fulfillment to working related targets, standards, policies, procedures and instructions;
5. Respect and safeguard company's image, reputation and benefit;
6. Diligence, self-motivation, self-improvement and strong teamwork spirit;
7. Can work independently and efficiently; can work under pressure;
8. Good command of English.