This position is responsible for handling testing projects as assigned.
1. Be responsible for assigned projects according to internal and external requirements, standards and regulations;
2. Complete projects within lead time;
3. Perform factory inspection;
4. Communicate in courteous and effective manner with colleagues and customers in all circumstances including answering technical queries, explaining technical points and providing the expert’s opinions;
5. Share, exchange experience / standards / technical information with other colleagues;
6. Self study new standards, knowledge database of intranet;
7. With authorization / appointment / contract from TÜV SÜD, fulfill relevant technical responsibilities;
8. Perform other duties assigned by Group Leader / Department Manager.
1. Colleague degree or above; major in Electrical, Electronic, Mechanical or other related subject;
2. At least 2 years working experience in electrical or other related field; previous experience in test is preferred;
3. Good understanding and fulfillment to working related targets, standards, policies, procedures and instructions;
4. Respect and safeguard company’s image, reputation and benefit;
6. Diligence, self-motivation, self-improvement and strong teamwork spirit;
7. Good communication and interpersonal skills;
8. Can work independently and efficiently; can work under pressure;
9. Good computer skill;
10. Good command of English;
11. Physical condition allows normal working, stable outputs and business trip as required.