This position is responsible for all activities related to his projects.
1. Act and perform according to the Quality Policy, keep a professional attitude towards all customers and colleagues;
2. Handling assigned testing according to internal and external requirements, standards and regulations;
3. Prepare raw test data, complete projects within lead time;
4. Operate and maintain the test equipment;
5. Perform other duties assigned by laboratory supervisor / Department Manager.
1. Bachelor degree; major in Automotive Engineering, Electrical, Electronic or other related subject;
2. At least one year working experience in Automotive electronic components related field; previous experience in Auto EMC testing is preferred;
3. Good understanding and fulfillment to working related targets, standards, policies, procedures and instructions;
4. Diligence, self-motivation, self-improvement and strong teamwork spirit;
5. Good communication and interpersonal skills;
6. Good computer skill;
7. Physical condition allows normal working, stable outputs and business trip as required.