Working as part of specialists the applicant will be responsible for both Developing relationships with OEM’s and suppliers to maximize growth in the automotive industry.
1. To build, strengthen and optimize relationships with OEMs and resource in accordance with department strategy;
2. To build, strengthen and optimize relationships with clients, prospects and partners;
3. To promote company image within the industry;
4. To work with the Sales Manager to maximize the effectiveness of the business development and account management strategy;
5. To collect and analyze the market intelligence of testing service in automotive sector;
6. To collect and analyze information/activities on competitors, mainly in automotive sector.
1. Bachelor degree or above, at least 5 years sales / BD experience in Automotive industry;
2. Deep understanding of local automotive industry;
3. Rich experience in new customers development;
4. Clear and articulate presentation ability with excellent communication skills;
5. Strong interpersonal and negotiating skills;
6. Mature, self-disciplined and results-driven;
7. Good command of English in speaking and writing.