1. Define test plan & execute test program;
2. Generate and issue test reports;
3. Provide essential support to team to ensure the quality of the tests and recommendation for enhancing test features;
4. Maintain daily project operations and provide technical support to ongoing projects;
5. Manage and control projects and reports to Assistant Project Manager/ Project Manager on status of the project;
6. Coordinate all product development activities with suppliers and internal departments.
1. College or Bachelor Degree holder in Electric, Electronic Engineering or related discipline;
2. Experience in testing industry is an advantage but not mandatory;
3. Good understanding on EMC tests or related Radio / Electric Units;
4. Fluent in spoken and written in English and Chinese;
5. Task-oriented and team player.