1. Responsible for overall project management including RF, Telecom, EMC testing, schedule implementation, budgetary control and project quality assurance for Projects;
2. Generate and issue test reports;
3. Provide essential support to team to ensure the quality of the tests and recommendation for enhancing test features;
4. Maintain daily project operations and provide technical support to ongoing projects;
5. Manage and control projects and reports to Assistant Project Manager/ Project Manager on status of the project;
6. Coordinate all product development activities with suppliers and internal departments.
1. College/ Bachelor Degree holder in Electronics Engineering/ Telecommunications or related disciplines;
2. At least 3 years of experience in RF, Telecom, EMC testing;
3. Fluent in written and spoken of English and Mandarin;
4. Independent, self starter, and team motivator.