The incumbent is responsible for executing automotive, IRIS etc traffic project auditing in the Region. The incumbent is to expand customer and maintain mutual relationship with customers.
1. Propagate the company’s image and services to potential customers
2. Provide supports for Marketing, other sales and customer maintenance
3. Appropriately handles TS&QMS project, performs audit and audit reporting with good quality
4. Support, conduce internal / external trainings and public seminars according to MS yearly plan.
5. Perform other’s assignment as required by MS Region Automotive Manager.
1. Bachelor Degree holder in Engineering or related disciplines
2. Minimum 6 years working experience in automotive (OEM, Tier1, Tier2) industrial / service organization
3. Previous experience in TS certification program development
4. Registered auditor on ISO 9001 / TS 16949 management system
5. Solid knowledge on ISO 9001/ TS 16949 requirement or related subjects
6. Knowledge in Quality Management System implementation in service industry
7. Good presentation and report writing skills
8. Fluent in written and spoken of English and Chinese
9. Good communication skill and interaction with client and team members.