1. Act and perform according to the Quality Policy
2. Has turnover responsibility for the assigned team
3. Keep a professional attitude towards all customers and colleagues, Answer technical queries raised by clients or colleagues
4. Supervise and follow-up projects within the team
5. Coordinate between team members
6. Perform other duties assigned by the EEC-Manager, TEC Department Manager and GM
7. Provide training and technical support to sales staff and cost estimation of projects
8. New regulation/standard/method research and confirmation.
9. Check and review the project files to make sure the test results are complete and accurate before issuing the
10. Technical support for all related audit, keep and develop the required accreditation.
11. Handle projects and finish tests within lead time
12. Perform factory inspection
13. Train / supervise the project engineers, test engineers or technicians as assigned
14. Explain the non-compliance points to clients and to provide expert’s opinions
15. Share, exchange experience / standards / technical information with other colleagues
1. University degree or above in Electrical Engineer or equivalent
2. Minimum 3 to 5 years experience in product energy/performance testing, especially for the air conditioners, refrigerators, heat pumps.
3. Good team player with the necessary strength to lead a team
4. Self motivated and able to work independent
5. Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
6. Full knowledge and applied experience of professional project management methodologies is a Must
7. Excellent client management and budgetary control skills